Fremantle Sunset Sail - 2hrs
- Duration: 120 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Fremantle, WA
- Product code: PF8FD1
Capella is a luxury appointed 12.5m Schionning sailing catamaran noted for her stable ride and huge deck space. She's nearly twice the width of a single hull yacht, meaning plenty of spaces to sit and relax comfortably, inside and out.
Your sunset adventure will start and finish at world famous Cicerello's at Fremantle Fishing Boat Harbour.
Experience our magnificent west coast sunset and watch Fremantle, the Port and Harbour come alive with a kaleidoscope of colour as we watch the day turn into night. We may even be joined by a pod of dolphins which love to play around the front of the boat as we sail into the sunset.
A glass of sparkling on arrival and shared antipasto during is provided during your sunset sailing experience. Guests can also BYO additional drinks at no charge, so there's no extra costs to worry about once you step onboard. Price includes all booking fees and credit card fees.
- Luxurious state-of-the-art 12.5m Catamaran
- Watch the sun set over the Indian Ocean
- Keep an eye out for dolphins
- Keep an eye out for whales from September to November!
- Receive a complimentary glass of sparkling wine on arrival
- Delicious shared antipasto
- BYO packaged drinks at no extra charge (see policy below)
- Possible wildlife spottings^
- Get involved in the sailing - our crew will happily show you the ropes!
- 10% off Cicerello's food menu on the day, on presentation of your booking
^Whales migrate past Perth during October and November only, sightings are never guaranteed.
- Age guide: Sailing at dusk is generally an adult environment. Please contact us before booking to discuss bringing children onboard.
- There will be others on the boat with you. This tour runs with up to 24 people. Capella is surveyed for up to 40 adults including crew, however numbers on this experience are reduced for maximum guest comfort. Maximum individual booking size is 8. For groups of 9 or more, please contact us to arrange a private charter.
- Tour requires minimum numbers to proceed. If this is not reached you will be rescheduled onto your next preferred date. If we are unable to accommodate you on another date, we will provide you with a refund.
- You are welcome to take part in the sailing, raising, lowering and trimming of the sails and taking the helm - please let our crew know you'd love to join in!
- It is advisable to bring a warm and/or windproof jacket for when the sun goes down.
- Departs from Cicerello's main jetty - Mews Rd, Fishing Boat Harbour Fremantle. Please allow extra time to find a car park especially on weekends, and ensure you arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled tour. We cannot hold up the other guests if you are late.
- Tour requires the use of steps and steady feet for moving around the vessel whilst underway. Please contact us if you are unsure whether this tour is suitable for you - we will do our best to accommodate you where we can, providing it is deemed safe. Pregnant guests over 32 weeks gestation are advise to contact us prior to booking.
- Casual, comfortable clothing is recommended. Bare feet on deck is preferred otherwise please only wear white, flat soled shoes please. No heels.
- Smoking onboard and the use of drones are prohibited.
- Our platter contains a variety of meat and vegetable options and generally caters to most, however you are most welcome to BYO also.
- If you are prone to seasickness we recommend discussing with a pharmacists before booking.
- BYO: There is no corkage fee, however drinks must be packaged / store bought (not home mix) and standard strength or Bottles of spirits are prohibited onboard. Alcohol is to be consumed responsibly. There is no bar onboard.
- Sailing is an outdoor activity and exposure to the elements should be expected. Perfect weather conditions are never guaranteed.
- Direction of sail is based on weather conditions on the day. This may be on the ocean or in the River around Fremantle/Harbor.
- At the skippers sole discretion only, we reserve our right to cancel at any time if conditions require.
- We always aim to give you as much notice as possible, however this can sometimes be in the final hours before departure.
- Charter 1 takes no responsibility for other plans (e.g. accommodation) being impacted. We retain our right to operate under our own terms and conditions at all times.
RESCHEDULES / REFUNDS
- Tours are non-refundable but name or date changes are permitted provided appropriate notice is given.
- Please view the T&C's before booking: https://www.charter1.com.au/terms-and-conditions/
- Charter 1 is following all government requirements regarding COVID-19 in relation to crew and guests.
- As at 31st January, passengers are not required to be vaccinated. This is subject to change in line with any government directions imposed at any particular time.
- Please keep an eye on our COVID-19 notice for latest updates, available here: https://www.charter1.com.au/covid-19-notice/