Full Day Sail to Rottnest Island from Fremantle
- Duration: 8 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Fremantle, WA
- Product code: PYS15E
Get ready drop anchor in one of the many picturesque bays to enable you to take every opportunity to enjoy our luxury catamaran - swim, kayak, recline in our cargo net or head for the reefs for a snorkel, or just snooze and relax onboard either in the comfortable trampolines up front between the hulls or on the lounged shaded rear deck. You are even welcome to take part in the sailing, raising, lowering and trimming sails or taking the helm!
Please note this is a fully water-based tour departing from and returning to Fremantle. It does not disembark at the island. If you wish to also spend time on the island, we recommend checking out our SNORKEL & SAIL tour, departing Rottnest Island, and combining this with a return ferry.
- Delicious morning tea*
- Ploughman's lunch* (see below)
- Tea/Coffee, Light refreshments
- Use of snorkeling equipment, kayaks, stand up paddle board
- Ride the HUGE cargo net (subject to weather on the day)
- All inclusive rate (incl. Booking fee and RIA Marine Park Entry fee)
WHAT TO BRING:
- A sense of adventure!
- A camera (drones prohibited)
- Any additional snacks you may like on the day
- BYO alcohol is permitted but restricted to after snorkeling activities, for safety reasons. No spirits or home-mixes.
Although we try to be as inclusive at possible, this particular tour is recommended for ages 5 and up. This is due to the distance required to travel (18km) across open water which takes approx 1.5-2 hours depending on conditions. The journey can be very long for smaller children and may in certain situations pose a safety risk. For children under 5 we recommend the shorter SNORKEL & SAIL tour option which departs directly from the Island.
For children aged 5 and up, for life jacket provisioning, please advise your child's age(s) when making a booking. Children under 10 may be asked to wear a life jacket at all times.
Morning tea and lunch is provided complimentary as part of this experience. We offer a range of food options that caters to most tastes (variety of meats, salads, cheese, breads, fruit, cakes/pastries and coffee/teas), however if you have specific food preferences you are most welcome to bring your own. We have fridges to keep your items cold in if required. We try to be as broad as possible but are unable to cater to individual needs. Whilst our menu is generally quite allergy-friendly, please advise us in advance of any serious allergies (i.e. anaphylaxis) that we should be aware of when handling food during pre-tour boat preparations.
CANCELLATIONS / RESCHEDULES
Tours are non-refundable. One reschedule is permitted per booking provided minimum notice if provided, as per the T&C's. To avoid any miscommunication scheduled requests must be received in writing at email@example.com. An new date must be chosen at the time of rescheduling and cannot extend beyond 9 months. Fare differences may apply.
Tour specific T&C's are listed on the tour page under "Important Information". Our general T&C's will also apply. To view these, please follow the link at the bottom of our website.
- Sailing is an outdoor activity and exposure to the elements should be expected. Perfect weather conditions are never guaranteed.
- We reserve the right to cancel and reschedule if conditions become unsafe. Tour cancellations are at the sole discretion of Charter 1. If we are unable to accommodate you on another date we will provide you with a refund.
- We endeavor to always give you as much notice as possible but this can be in the final hours before departure when predictive accuracy is a lot more robust.
- Charter 1 takes no responsibility for late cancellations impacting other plan you have made (e.g. hotel accommodation). We retain our right to operate within our own terms and conditions at all times.
- Charter 1 is following all government requirements regarding COVID-19 in relation to crew and guests.
- Please keep an eye on our COVID-19 notice for latest updates, available here: https://www.charter1.com.au/covid-19-notice/